Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Speeches to Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 9-10, 2012
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Speech at 2012 CPAC conference (number of quotes indicated):
- Bobby Jindal (1) Louisiana Republican Governor
- Chris Christie (3) New Jersey Republican Governor
- Mitt Romney (6) Massachusetts Former GOP Governor (2003-2006); Pres. candidate (2008)
- Paul Ryan (3) Republican
- Rick Santorum (2) Republican
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
This year's Conservative Political Action Conference straw poll results:
Their speech excerpts and others below....
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mitt Romney: Reverse Obama regulations that threaten innocent life.
Budget & Economy|
Mitt Romney: In business you're either fiscally conservative, or bankrupt.
Mitt Romney: Prevented MA from becoming the Las Vegas of gay marriage.
Chris Christie: Remain vigilant but stay connected to rest of the world.
Paul Ryan: Bring the bureaucracy to heel and restore the rule of law.
Bobby Jindal: Yes, we proudly love our guns and religion.
Rick Santorum: Obamacare will crush economic freedom.
Paul Ryan: Don't just repeal ObamaCare; curb out-of-control costs.
Principles & Values|
Mitt Romney: Obama Presidency is last gasp of liberalism's great failure.
Mitt Romney: Path to conservatism came from family, faith, & life's work.
Mitt Romney: I am "severely conservative": fight for conservative values.
Rick Santorum: Vital to put a conservative crusader into the White House.
Paul Ryan: Promote American exceptionalism.
War & Peace|
Chris Christie: America and Israel share beliefs and share enemies.
Chris Christie: Iranian nukes are profoundly against our national security.
The above quotations are from Speeches to Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 9-10, 2012.
Republican Conventions and Conferences:
- 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 28, 2015
- 2014 Conservative Political Action Conference, March 6-8, 2014
- 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference, March 14-16, 2013
- 2012 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 11, 2012
- 2011 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 12-14, 2011
- 2010 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 18-20, 2010
- 2009 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 27-28, 2009
- 2008 Republican National Convention, Sept. 3rd-5th, 2008
- 2008 Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 7, 2008
- 2004 Republican Convention, in New York City, Aug. 30-Sept. 2, 2004
Books by Republican contenders for 2016 nomination:
- Immigration Wars, by Jeb Bush, March 5, 2013
- Chris Christie: The Inside Story of His Rise to Power, Jun 5, 2012
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Rand Paul, Feb 22, 2011
- Marco Rubio in An American Son, by Marco Rubio, June 19, 2012
- America By Heart, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 23, 2010
Books by Republican contenders for 2012 nomination:
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal, Nov. 2010
- No Apology, by Gov. Mitt Romney, Mar 2, 2010
- Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin, Nov. 17, 2009
- End The Fed, by Rep. Ron Paul, Sep 16, 2009
- Saving Freedom, by Jim DeMint, July 2009
- Real Change, by Speaker Newt Gingrich, Dec 18, 2007