2014 Wyoming Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 WY Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Liz Cheney (12) Republican Challenger Wyoming
- Michael Enzi (1) Republican Sr Senator Wyoming
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Wyoming Senate debates:
- Billings Gazette, "Charlie Hardy says he's a serious candidate", by Joan Barron, February 5, 2014
- The Republic (Columbus, Indiana), "Hardy gets behind minimum-wage boost", Associated Press' Mead Gruver, Feb. 4, 2014
- Mother Jones magazine, "Liz Cheney's 1988 Op-Ed on Anti-Apartheid Protestors", Dec. 10, 2013
- American Thinker magazine, interview of Liz Cheney, December 7, 2013
- Time Magazine interview with Liz Cheney, 11/21/2013
- Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace: AdWatch and Q&A with Liz Cheney, 11/17/2013
- PolitiFact Fact-checking on Oct. 27 & Oct. 30, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Liz Cheney: Fighting Smart: focus on getting results to roll back feds.
Liz Cheney: 1988: Nobody listens to divestment protests on apartheid.
Liz Cheney: 1988: Help South African blacks, but not by empty protests.
Liz Cheney: Isolationism is a mistake; ignoring threats is dangerous.
Liz Cheney: Can't salvage any of ObamaCare, but costs are out of control.
Liz Cheney: Radical Islamic terrorism threat grows if we do nothing.
Liz Cheney: Obama doesn't believe in American exceptionalism; I do.
Liz Cheney: Balance liberty & security, but don't shut down NSA spying.
Principles & Values|
Liz Cheney: Next election decides social democracy vs. fighting back.
Liz Cheney: NRSC, Enzi, & "Old Guard" are 100% for incumbent-protection.
Michael Enzi: FactCheck: Gets higher percent from PACs than any Senator.
War & Peace|
Liz Cheney: Iran & North Korea understand nothing but power & strength.
Liz Cheney: Liberate nations that have been havens for terror.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Liz Cheney Republican Challenger Wyoming
- Michael Enzi Republican Sr Senator Wyoming
The above quotations are from 2014 Wyoming Senate debates.
- 100 Ideas, by Senator Marco Rubio (R,FL)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)