Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Georgia Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 GA Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Brian Kemp (8) Georgia Republican candidate for Governor
- Casey Cagle (13)
- Hunter Hill (6)
- Stacey Abrams (4)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Georgia 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Macon Telegraph, "July shooting deaths may spur Georgia debate,"by Maggie Lee, July 18, 2016
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Cagle launches governor campaign," by Greg Bluestein, April 29, 2017
- WJCL, "Kemp says he plans to help local economy if elected," by Steve King, Apr 28, 2017
- Marietta Daily Journal, "Hunter Hill talks RFRA, roads and school choice," Apr 28, 2017
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Republican Hunter Hill will run for governor," by Greg Bluestein, April 25, 2017
- WABE-NPR 90.1, "GOP State Sen. Hunter Hill Announces Run, by Associated Press, Apr 25, 2017
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Revive Abrams-Kemp feud," by Greg Bluestein, April 11, 2017
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Brian Kemp launches 'Georgia First' campaign," by Greg Bluestein, April 1, 2017
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Casey Cagle: Every child is a gift from God; 100% pro-life.
Budget & Economy|
Casey Cagle: Expect state government to balance budget & reduce waste.
Hunter Hill: Supports Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Casey Cagle: Keep taxes on business that create jobs low.
Brian Kemp: Cut government regulations to help small business owners.
Brian Kemp: Invest Georgia Exemption: first business $1M in exempt IPO.
Brian Kemp: Collaborate with cities and sheriff's departments.
Casey Cagle: Options for public charter, private school or home schooling.
Stacey Abrams: Help students from early learning thru post-secondary school.
Casey Cagle: Declare war on high school dropout rates in Georgia.
Hunter Hill: I believe the money should follow the child.
Casey Cagle: Education savings accounts including private schools.
Hunter Hill: Advocate for education accounts including private schools.
Families & Children|
Hunter Hill: Let each adoption agency decide on allowing same-sex parents.
Brian Kemp: Stricter voter ID laws against threat of illegal voters.
Stacey Abrams: Head of a voter registration group; focus on minorities.
Brian Kemp: Protect our elections from fraud with Voter ID.
Casey Cagle: Expand citizens' ability to protect themselves & families.
Brian Kemp: Crack down on illegal immigration.
Casey Cagle: Create 500,000 jobs in first term, to beat Deal's 319,000.
Principles & Values|
Brian Kemp: State Senator and Secretary of State.
Casey Cagle: Businesses and families flourish when tax burden is low.
Stacey Abrams: Ask everyone to do their fair share.
Casey Cagle: Slash $100 million in taxes, without cutting core services.
Casey Cagle: Invest in good roads and a deepened harbor.
Stacey Abrams: We must invest in public infrastructure.
Casey Cagle: 10-year transportation plan for roads & bridges improvements.
Hunter Hill: Create driverless car corridors & double-deck 285.
Casey Cagle: Double--if not triple--our investment in transportation.
Brian Kemp: Webpage & app for voter registration & sample ballot.
War & Peace|
Hunter Hill: I fought to defend our values in Afghanistan and Iraq.
The above quotations are from 2018 Georgia Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2014-15 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)