Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Arizona Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 AZ Senatorial race (number of quotes indicated):
- Mark Kelly (10) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Arizona
- Martha McSally (1) Republican candidate for Arizona U.S. Senator Arizona
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Arizona 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- The Arizona Republic, "Where Martha McSally and Mark Kelly stand on DACA," by Yvonne Wingett Sanchez, Nov 12, 2019
- The Arizona Mirror, "Planned Parenthood endorses Mark Kelly in US Senate race," by Jim Small, October 14, 2019
- Casa Grande Dispatch, PinalCentral.com, "Mark Kelly gets warm welcome from Pinal Democrats," by Suzanne Adams-Ockrassa, Oct 7, 2019
- Arizona Daily Star, Tucson.com, "Mark Kelly talks prescription drug prices, Sinema during Tucson visit," by Joe Ferguson, 9/19/19
- USA Today, "McSally pushes to criminalize sexual harassment in military," by Tom Vanden Brook, May 11, 2019
- The Arizona Republic (AZCentral.com), "Republican billboard hits Mark Kelly over health care," by Yvonne Wingett-Sanchez, 4/22/2019
- Arizona Public Media, "Former Astronaut Mark Kelly Hits the Campaign Trail," Christopher Conover, 2/25/2019
- Fox News, "Kelly hopes Florida high schoolers' calls to end gun violence will move Congress," by Joseph Weber, 2/18/2018
- Arizona Capitol Times, "Kelly: Border is porous; no opinion on single-payer," by Howard Fischer, 2/12/2019
- Gentleman's Quarterly (GQ.com), "Gabby Giffords Thinks a Safer America Is Within Reach," by Jay Willis, 11/2/2018
- CNN.com, "This year has been an unequivocal disaster for the future of the planet," by Mark Kelly, 12/27/2017
- CBS News, "Mark Kelly on gun violence: Thoughts and prayers are not enough," by Emily Tillett, 10/2/2017
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Martha McSally: Criminalize harassment in military, keep commander's role.
Energy & Oil|
Mark Kelly: Trump withdrawal from Paris Accords sets back U.S. progress.
Mark Kelly: Committed to rebuilding alliances & restoring US leadership.
Mark Kelly: A gun is designed for one thing--to kill.
Mark Kelly: Gun control is a political issue and we need to have a vote.
Mark Kelly: Congress has done absolutely nothing to stop gun violence.
Mark Kelly: Employer health insurance should stay; improve care access.
Mark Kelly: Ensure healthcare access, unsure of single-payer care.
Mark Kelly: Secure the southern border without demonizing migrants.
Principles & Values|
Mark Kelly: Wife, Rep. Gabby Giffords, survived assassination attempt.
Mark Kelly: Don't weaken Social Security; nor gamble retirement funds.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Mark Kelly Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Arizona
- Martha McSally Republican candidate for Arizona U.S. Senator Arizona
The above quotations are from 2020 Arizona Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)