Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Colorado Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 CO Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Andrew Romanoff (4) Democratic 2020 Challenger Colorado
- Cory Gardner (1) Republican Senate challenger Colorado
- Michael Bennet (1) Colorado Democratic candidate for President; Colorado Senator
- Mike Johnston (2) Colorado Democratic candidate for Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Colorado 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Cannabis Economy, "Encounter with Sessions on Cannabis Economy podcast", Feb. 11, 2019
- KCSU 90.5-FM, "An Interview with Mike Johnston," by Zay Reyes, June 25, 2018
- Denver Post, "This white man, Sen. Mike Johnston, writes a letter to a black Denver church," by Lynn Bartels, June 18, 2015
- ColoradoPolitics.com, "Romanoff and iDE seek long-term free market solution to poverty," by Peter Marcus, Oct 11, 2011
- Colorado Independent, " Romanoff defends record on Social Security against Bennet attacks," by Joseph Boven, July 29, 2010
- Denver Post, "A conversation with Andrew Romanoff," July 23, 2010
- Denver Post, "Romanoff favors taxing Social Security wages over $100,000," by Michael Booth, May 18, 2010
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Andrew Romanoff: Targeted investments good, but crazy to go deeper in debt.
Cory Gardner: After seeing legal pot in CO, supports it for all states.
Mike Johnston: Focus on treatment for addiction, not criminalization.
Principles & Values|
Mike Johnston: Reached out to local church after S.C. shootings.
Andrew Romanoff: Optional personal retirement accounts, but no privatization.
Michael Bennet: Optional personal retirement accounts ARE privatization.
Andrew Romanoff: Raise cap on income subject to Social Security tax.
Welfare & Poverty|
Andrew Romanoff: Advised group on free market solutions to poverty.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Andrew Romanoff Democratic 2020 Challenger Colorado
- Cory Gardner Republican Senate challenger Colorado
- Michael Bennet Colorado Democratic candidate for President; Colorado Senator
- Mike Johnston Colorado Democratic candidate for Governor
The above quotations are from 2020 Colorado Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.