Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Oregon Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 OR Senatorial race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jeff Merkley (2) Democratic Jr Senator Oregon
- Paul Romero (15) Republican Senate challenger Oregon
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Oregon 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- The Oregonian, "Merkley wins bipartisan support for Saudi fugitive probe," by Shane Dixon Kavanaugh, Sep 30, 2019
- The News-Review, "Roseburg Republican seeks senate seat held by Democrat Jeff Merkley," by Carisa Cegavske, Sep 20, 2019
- The Nation magazine, "Why Democratic Contenders Now Call for Abolishing the Electoral College," by John Nichols, April 8, 2019
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Paul Romero: Defund Planned Parenthood.
Paul Romero: Only exceptions for rape, incest, risk of death of mother.
Paul Romero: American, Veteran, father, Oregonian and Christian.
Paul Romero: Against "extra equality for groups".
Paul Romero: END Common Core.
Jeff Merkley: Investigate Saudi interference in US criminal cases.
Paul Romero: Supports term limits & budget transparency.
Paul Romero: Protect ranchers & farmers, and manage timber land.
Paul Romero: For term limits up to 12 years.
Jeff Merkley: We the People democracy: extend vote to DC & territories.
Paul Romero: Against ban on semiautomatic weapons, owns one himself.
Paul Romero: END and DEFUND Obamacare.
Paul Romero: ObamaCare made things worse for 350 million Americans.
Paul Romero: Support strong military & vets.
Paul Romero: END sanctuary cities; protect our borders.
Paul Romero: Border wall is a good thing for everybody.
Paul Romero: Downsize government and balance budget.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jeff Merkley Democratic Jr Senator Oregon
- Paul Romero Republican Senate challenger Oregon
The above quotations are from 2020 Oregon Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)