Rocky Adkins on Drugs
Prohibit advertising of opiates and opioids
Rocky Adkins co-sponsored House Bill 225: AN ACT to create a new section of
KRS Chapter 218A to prohibit the advertising of opiate and opioid agonist drugs.
Legislative outcome:Died via Corrections Impact.
Source: Kentucky legislative voting records: HB 225 on KRS 218A
, Jan 22, 2018
Regulate and tax medical marijuana
Rocky Adkins co-sponsored House Bill 136: AN ACT relating to medicinal marijuana & making an appropriation therefor. [The bill would]:
Legislative outcome: floor amendment filed to Committee Substitute 3/12/19.
Source: Kentucky legislative voting records: HB 25 on KRS 525.135
, Feb 7, 2017
- exempt the medicinal marijuana program from existing provisions in Kentucky law to the contrary
and regulate the medicinal marijuana program in Kentucky
- establish the Division of Medicinal Marijuana within the Department of Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Control
- establish restrictions on the possession of and cultivation for personal use of
- prohibit the possession and use of medicinal marijuana at schools, in correctional facilities, any property of the federal government, or while operating a motor vehicle
- prohibit smoking of medicinal marijuana on public
transportation, or in public places
- establish the medicinal marijuana trust fund, with 10% of money returned to dispensaries for use by indigent persons.
Page last updated: Nov 19, 2019