Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
The Washington Examiner
(Click for external website)
Articles in The Washington Examiner:
- (On Trump Cabinet): "Nikki Haley Is Fierce," by Michael Warren, December 13, 2018
- (On Rick Perry): Washington Examiner on 2018 Trump Administration, 9/26/2018
- (On Donald Trump): Washington Examiner on 2018 Trump Administration, 8/22/2018
- (On Jeff Flake & John McCain): Washington Examiner on 2018 Arizona Senate race, 8/22/2018
- (On Brett Kavanaugh): Washington Examiner: lead-up to SCOTUS Confirmation Hearing, 7/9/2018
- (On Trump Cabinet), "Andy Puzder speaks out on #MeToo and the retracted allegations that killed his Cabinet nomination," by Emily Jashinsky, June 24, 2018
- (On Nick Freitas): Washington Examiner on 2018 Virginia Senate race, 3/2/2018
- (On Oprah Winfrey): Washington Examiner speculation on 2020 Presidential hopeful, 1/10/2018
- (On Eric Brakey): Washington Examiner on 2018 Maine Senate race, 12/7/2017
- (On Bill Haslam & Diane Black): Washington Examiner on 2018 Tennessee gubernatorial race, 8/22/2017
- (On Alabama bill HB2: Washington Examiner, "Alabama approves right-to-work measure," by Sean Higgins, November 09, 2016
- (On Ben Carson): Washington Examiner on 2016 presidential hopefuls, 11/12/2015
- (On Duf Sundheim): Washington Examiner on 2016 California Senate race, 6/4/2015
- (On Tim Kaine, George Allen, Bob Marshall & Jamie Radtke): Washington Examiner on 2012 Virginia Senate debate, 5/25/2012
- (On Rand Paul): 2013 Washington Examiner on 2016 presidential hopefuls, 4/10/2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Beto O`Rourke: Abortions up until third trimester are woman's choice.
Nick Freitas: Blames abortion industry for broken homes & criminal society.
Duf Sundheim: Right to abortion is a gating issues.
Budget & Economy|
Tim Kaine: Tea Party's reckless economic policies create uncertainty.
Cory Booker: Parents experienced racist "redlining" at family home in NJ.
Nikki Haley: Women don't have more challenges, just different ones.
Bill Haslam: Remove Confederate statues from state capitol.
Diane Black: Confederate statues are part of history.
Duf Sundheim: Supports same-sex marriage.
Bob Marshall: Blocked gay judge's nomination.
Wilbur Ross: Alleviate corporate tax rate; small break for lower earners.
Bernie Sanders: Fix No-Child-Left-Behind with Every-Student-Succeeds-Act.
Hillary Clinton: Fix No-Child-Left-Behind with Every-Student-Succeeds-Act.
Ben Carson: Incentivize the state to offer vouchers.
Rand Paul: Federal student loans are ok, if within spending limits.
Jamie Radtke: Would vote against No Child Left Behind as too expensive.
Energy & Oil|
Rick Perry: Energy dominance requires more exports of coal, oil & gas.
Brett Kavanaugh: Favors ethanol & clean energy over fossil fuel.
Families & Children|
Robert Foster: Refused ride-along with lone female reporter.
Nikki Haley: Helped broker U.N. sanctions on North Korea.
Nikki Haley: Obama was wrong to abstain on Cuba's anti-US resolution.
Eric Brakey: Crazy that we have our troops in 177 different countries.
Duf Sundheim: Inclined to support Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact.
George Allen: Sexual orientation not a factor in judges' qualifications.
Cory Booker: 14-part gun control plan, with criminal enforcement.
Eric Swalwell: Assault weapon buyback program, with criminal enforcement.
Kirsten Gillibrand: Embarrassed at previous NRA "A" rating; now rated "F".
Steve Mnuchin: Repeal ObamaCare individual mandate for middle class tax cut.
Duf Sundheim: Some aspects of ObamaCare ok, but rest is a boondoggle.
Joe Biden: Refugee policy is an embarrassment.
Donald Trump: Space Force: sixth branch of the armed services.
Jeff Flake: Cut $475M from unwanted littoral combat ship.
John McCain: Long-time foe of LCS, littoral combat ship.
David Shulkin: A voluntary military might not work without good VA care.
George Allen: More concerned with army's readiness than war authorization.
Kirsten Gillibrand: Blue Dog: opposed sanctuary cities & opposed amnesty.
Duf Sundheim: Path to legal status without executive action.
Principles & Values|
Daniel Gade: Bothered by Congress trying to embarrass president.
Nikki Haley: Humbling to be a role model for girls and women.
Elizabeth Warren: Wealth tax: $4.1 billion per year on fortune of $137 billion.
Elizabeth Warren: 2% wealth tax on assets over $50M; 3% over $1B.
Mike Bloomberg: Wealth tax is unconstitutional & counterproductive.
Mike Bloomberg: Wealth tax is counterproductive and unconstitutional.
Oprah Winfrey: Resents the high taxes the government makes her pay.
Elaine Chao: Slow permitting process blocking private sector investments.
War & Peace|
Nikki Haley: Condemned Russia for criticizing US over Syria response.
Bob Marshall: Opposes sending troops overseas without declaration of war.
Jamie Radtke: Opposes sending troops overseas without declaration of war.
The above quotations are from The Washington Examiner.