Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of New York political races in The New York Post
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The New York Post (number of quotes indicated):
- Adrian Perkins (1) Democratic nominee for Senate Louisiana
- Ben Carson (1) HUD Secretary
- Cynthia Nixon (1) New York Democratic candidate for governor of New York
- George W. Bush (1) Republican
- Joe Biden (1) Democratic V.P.
- Joe DioGuardi (1) 2010 Republican Challenger New York
- Kanye West (7) Birthday Party candidate for President
- Kirsten Gillibrand (2) New York Democratic candidate for President; New York Senator
- Marc Molinaro (1) New York Republican candidate for governor of New York
- Max Rose (1) Democrat U.S. Rep New York- 11
- Mike Bloomberg (1) New York Mayor of NYC
- Ritchie Torres (1) Democratic U.S. Rep New York-15
- Rob Astorino (2) New York Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- Wendy Long (1) Republican Senate Challenger New York
- Wesley Clark (1) Democrat
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from the New York Post:
- 2020-Pres.: "Kanye West reportedly asked campaign staff to stop 'fornicating' outside of marriage," by Emily Jacobs, 9/16/20
- 2020-Pres.: Page Six, "Kanye West talks abortion, politics in Nick Cannon interview," by Emily Jacobs, September 2, 2020
- 2020-Pres.: "Joe Biden's disastrous plans for America's suburbs," by Betsy McCaughey, July 21, 2020
- (On Trump Administration): "Trump says Washington, DC, will never be a state -- because of all the Democrats," by Steven Nelson and Ebony Bowden, May 5, 2020
- On 2020 Louisiana Senate: "Sam Cooke gets apology for racism that inspired 'Change Is Gonna Come'," by Rob Bailey-Millado, June 24, 2019
- On NY-15 House race: "Councilman will force NYC to disclose job creation if de Blasio won't," by Rich Calder, 4/7/2019
- On 2018 New York gubernatorial race: "Molinaro's call for fracking spells hope for upstate NYers," 7/20/2018
- On 2018 New York gubernatorial race: "Cynthia Nixon 'absolutely for' legalizing marijuana," by Lia Eustachewich, April 4, 2018
- New York Post on 2016 New York Senate race, 10/30/2012
- Deborah Orin, New York Post, 2/25/2004
- Vincent Morris, New York Post, 12/18/2003
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Kanye West: Planned Parenthood founded for eugenics against blacks.
Ben Carson: People can only afford to live in certain places.
Joe Biden: Require suburbs to open up to low-income housing.
Rob Astorino: Zoning laws limit what can be built, not who can live there.
George W. Bush: Bush calls for constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.
Max Rose: Opposed state reform of cash bail requirements.
Mike Bloomberg: I was wrong to rely on stop-and-frisk policing.
Cynthia Nixon: Legalize marijuana and capture the revenue.
Energy & Oil|
Marc Molinaro: Will explore fracking consequences in monitored testing.
Families & Children|
Kanye West: Asks staff to refrain from fornicating outside of marriage.
Kanye West: The culture of humanity needs to be family.
Kanye West: Birthday Lake: mothers safely experience pregnancy & birth.
Kanye West: Praises Mideast peace treaties; expects Israel-Saudi next.
Kanye West: Liberal racists worry about splitting the black vote.
Kirsten Gillibrand: Shifted to left because "I fight for my constituents".
Rob Astorino: ObamaCare meltdown changes the political landscape.
Wesley Clark: Supports School of the Americas.
Ritchie Torres: Wants to ensure NYC is creating real, not projected jobs.
Principles & Values|
Kanye West: Name "Birthday Party" means more kids with more birthdays.
Adrian Perkins: Awarded Sam Cooke apology; posthumous Key to the City.
Wendy Long: OpEd: provides conservative Republican ideological diversity.
Joe DioGuardi: Accused of making deals in a $1.7 billion Ponzi scheme.
Kirsten Gillibrand: Accused of hiding facts connecting cigarettes and cancer.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of New York political races in The New York Post.